Click on highlighted links for more details about a particular subject.
No input from sound device.
- Check Windows Recording mixer settings. Mic or Line input should be selected.
- Depending on your sound device driver software, it may only be possible to select one input at a time.
Everything appears to be working, but meter readings seem innacurate.
There's a good possibility your sound device is off-frequency due to internal clock error. This is very common and easy to compensate for:
- Adjust receiver volume control as needed to give a 50% or better indication of 1KHz signal on the spectrum display. Note the indication on the SINAD meter.
- Now adjust the frequency of Fs up and down a few clicks to find where the meter peaks. This will compensate for any clock-frequency error inherent in your sound card.
- Accurate readings may now be taken. Note the setting of Fs and always use it for this computer.
<< This section will be updated as user reports are submitted. >>
Registered ComTekk users are entitled to twelve (12) months email technical support at no charge. Telephone support is available for US$75.00 per incident plus any applicable long-distance fees.
Technical support issues should be directed to: